IQVIA are looking for highly experienced Clinical Project Managers to join our Real-World Evidence (RWE) Project Management group - a fast paced, dynamic and customer focused team.
In return the size and scope of IQVIA™ will allow you to experience rapid personal development across global studies enjoying a varied, busy and sometimes demanding schedule. You'll also have dedicated support to develop your Iqvia career.
Through your management of clinical project teams, you'll be responsible for global clinical study and project productivity, delivery and quality, resulting in strong financial performance and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
You'll participate in bid defence preparations, and, in the Senior Clinical Project Manager role, will have the opportunity to lead bid defence presentations in partnership with our Business Development teams for multi-country/region studies. You'll also be involved in developing the delivery strategy for RFP's.
Other responsibilities, depending on the level of the role may include:
- Managing and co-ordinating efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles. Implementing continuous improvement activities for assigned projects
- Serving as primary project contact with Sponsor to ensure communication is maintained and continuously improved and reporting schedules are adhered to
- Reporting on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines to management
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues. Developing proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk
- Providing input to line managers of their project team members' performance relative to project tasks and supporting staff development
- Support less experienced CPMs
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site visits and ongoing mentoring of CRA team
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings
You must have previous experience managing international clinical studies in Late Phase prospective and retrospective activity including Non-Interventional/Observational Studies in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry.
For both roles you'll also need:
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with experience of managing cross-functional project teams
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment
- Thorough knowledge of GCP and global clinical development processes
- Demonstrable presentation, diplomacy, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- A strong customer-oriented mindset
- Already possess the right to work in the hiring country without the need of a visa/sponsorship
And in addition for the Senior CPM role:
- Bid defense experience
- 2 further years experience as detailed above
- Study budget management experience
- Proven ability to coach and mentor
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to complete a pre-screening should your background be relevant for this opportunity, who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Please make your application in English.
#LI - LBRWE1
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.