IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We've changed, can you? Our Industry is like no other, with continued advances in Healthcare we evolve as we grow. Maintaining our role as a Global Leader requires unique employees. This isn't your every day job. At the heart of what we do true passion for better patient outcomes drives us. As a subject matter expert you know what the role of a CRA involves, and we'll offer you the opportunity to develop your career. In 2018, 41% of our jobs were successfully filled by our internal talent.
What is in it for you?
A competitive base salary, generous car allowance, additional health allowance, annual bonus, flexible working, lifestyle, picnic and community days. You will have the opportunity to build a career in a supportive environment, work with Industry leading Pharmaceutical companies and inspiring thought leaders. We celebrate your success, we celebrate our learning's, we celebrate Healthcare. This is just the beginning. Want to know more then please reach
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
Not everyone can be a CRA it's an extraordinary role, do you meet this unique criteria?
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or other scientific/nursing disciplines is essential
- Minimum of 2 years independent site monitoring experience
- CRO experience is highly desired
- Ability to travel on a regular basis which will involve interstate travel
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1064497