Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Biotech, An Iqiva Company, is a global full service CRO, committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients as well as our employees. We focus on providing excellent training and career development opportunities, encouraging growth from within our talented workforce.
We have a vacancy within our Clinical Monitoring Team for an experienced permanent Clinical Research Associate to join our team in Italy
This is a great opportunity for a CRA to join a progressive and developing CRO. Being an integral part to the clinical monitoring team. Making an impact in Biotech and Med-Tech markets, You'll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. IQVIA Biotech offers a dynamic and fast paced environment that allows you not only to utilise your current skill set and experience.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that, at the site level, the Clinical Monitoring Plan is implemented.
- To ensure appropriate attention is provided to the sites in order to drive data quality so that the clinical study protocol requirements are fulfilled within the appropriate regulatory and ethical framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and also good working knowledge of conducting clinical trials in general.
- Experience of performing site start up procedures, routine monitoring and site closure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across various clinical trials
- Ability to travel.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1068187