Clinical Research Associates needed for IQVIA in Swindon and Wales. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. .
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with Good Clinical Practice
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
• 2 years' on-site monitoring experience.
• Good knowledge of, and skill in applying Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
• Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
• Effective time and financial management skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
Interested? Then apply right now!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.