IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Clinical Sales Specialist to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Clinical Sales Specialist
This position will be responsible for establishing new business opportunities for sales in the physician office market. The Clinical Specialist is accountable for achieving the territory budget, new accounts and growing base business. The target segments include: primary care, pediatricians, rheumatologists, infectious disease, dermatologists, and other specialists physician in the Physician Office Market Segment. Other target segments include, congregated living, public health and government.
- Sell and support products in the assigned territory
- Develop new business plans and forecast to reach sales objectives for territory.
- Work within set expense budget to achieve results.
- Technical liaison with customer base to ensure satisfaction with product and company.
- Routinely interact and collaborate with hospital/ lab counterparts.
- Support key national lab partner initiatives and engage in co-marketing activities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups.
- Provide management with concise, accurate and timely reports.
- Work effectively with co-marketing partners and independently to achieve territory and company goals.
- Four (4) year Bachelor's Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required
- Three (3) plus years of Pharma and Diagnostic selling experience
- Territory Management/Field Sales Experience
- Proven record of success in pharma and diagnostics
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management: Sales Force Dot Com
- Selling in Physician office Laboratory Market (Hospital selling experience a plus)
- Travel Required. Greater than 50%.- 3-4 days overnight travel depending on geography
- Have a valid Drivers License and be insurable
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1109494