IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Manage one or more clinical trials, including Investigational Device Exemption, post-approval, post-market surveillance, feasibility, and/or marketing studies
- Develop clinical plan strategies and execute on clinical study protocols, timelines, and budget management
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations Data Management on data collection, quality control and analysis of clinical trial patient data and radiographic results
- Support Regulatory and Marketing functions in strategic clinical data needs
- Communicate study results through annual reports, investigator meetings, and global clinical discussions; track study performance through metric-based results
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and mentor members of the Clinical Operations team
- Ensure compliance of clinical trials with federal and applicable regulatory agency requirements, Good Clinical Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures
- 5+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Manager or equivalent external position
- Experience in the medical device field preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical industry considered
- Applied knowledge of project management tools
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated success in a team-based environment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of personal computer systems and desktop applications
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1098921