IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide practical support to study sites to maximize potential for patient enrolment.
2. Work with research sites to identify and address recruitment barriers - identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers
3. Provide on-going training and information on the clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to the study team, where required conduct training for new study staff
4. Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient identification and retention.
5. Conduct recruitment training sessions
6. Identify patient flow / pathway through the site and work with identified departments to raise awareness of protocol and the potential for patient inclusion
7. Serve as trial liaison at site to address all problems effectively and efficiently (provide feedback to sponsors, clinical management, and CRO/ ARO on relevant trial matters)
8. Escalate any concerns regarding study execution with the project management team
9. Where required author recruitment newsletters / updates in local language
10. Provide recruitment updates for global trial newsletters
11. Provide accurate and timely reports of site visits
12. Provide input into Clinical meetings where required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1063227