IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
You'll often be your sites' go-to personfor information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment and complex protocols requiring intense initial education and ongoing reinforcement. It will be your role to help to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistancefor site staff on issues such as drug administration and testing.
Our current need is that of a medical Doctor or Nurse who have training in Schizophrenia of general Psychiatry / CNS. The CTE will cover a multi-country geography and provide face to face support for sites within their country and will also be offering a mix of face-to-face and remote support to sites across their geography. For this position also the CTE will support Italian and Spanish sites!
As our specialist CTE, you will be able to accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help streamline studies in ways no other team member can. This position is fully home-based, and we offer a fixed-term contract for one year!
If you would enjoy the following:
- Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
- Engaging with and educate clinical trials investigators and patients
- Help to improving patient recruitment activities!
- Provide practical support to study sites to maximize potential for patient enrolment.
- Work with research sites to identify and address recruitment barriers - identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers.
- Provide on-going training and information on the clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to the study team, where required conduct training for new study staff.
- Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient identification and retention.
- Conduct recruitment training sessions
- Experience as medical Doctor/Nurse/CRA or Healthcare Professionals who have training in Schizophrenia of general Psychiatry / CNS
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion.
- Have a solutions based approach to addressing the identified barriers to recruitment.
- English and Italian language is essential! Knowledge of Spanish will be considered a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated well organized and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.