IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Clinical Trial Educator
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Clinical Trial Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
This is a full time, field based position. The Clinical Trial Educator will provide information and education on clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to trial coordinators. The Clinical Trial Educator will also provide in-service presentations to physicians, residents, interns, fellows and nursing staff and pharmacy. The Clinical Trial Educator will also develop and work with referral networks affiliated with the sites.
- RN license required or healthcare professional
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of Clinical Trial Educator experience preferred
- Experience in Parkinson's Disease/Neurology preferred
- Experience in Pump/Medical Device Training preferred
- Experience in direct patient education/home health patient support preferred
- Protocol execution and site monitoring experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish rapport with a wide range of people
- Business experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in local language
- Ability to complete chart reviews and data abstraction
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Ability to coordinate and complete activities across multiple functions
- Able to work independently - candidates should be self-motivated
- Frequent travel up to 90%, and overnight stays required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1087364