IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently looking to recruit a qualified Nurse or Healthcare professional willing to become a Clinical Trial Educator (CTE) in our fast-growing network of Medical Affairs professionals across Spain.
This could be your perfect role if you are motivated to start/keep working in the Pharmaceutical industry with specialist interest in Patient Care. As a CTE you will be part of a project aimed to improve the lives of Parkinson patients.
- Conduct regular education and training sessions to patients enrolled in the trial.
- Contact patients on a regular basis and according to assure adherence to protocol.
- Assist patients should they encounter any difficulties related with treatment and other clinical related questions.
- Assure patient comfort and engagement with the project.
- Work with research sites to identify and address project barriers - identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers.
- Provide on-going information to the project team, where required conduct training for new study staff.
- Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient retention.
- Nursing or other Healthcare related degree.
- Professional experience with direct touch with patients, especially those with Parkinson or Neurological disorder.
- English and Spanish language skill are essential
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good training skills
- Empathy, appreciation for another's situation and point of view
- Flexibility to travel
- Driving License required
This is a fixed term contract until 30. Sept. 2020 with possibility to extend or relocate to another Project.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1091431