Join us in our exciting journey!!
We currently require a motivated, creative and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growing international division as a Clinical Trial Educator.
As our specialist CTE, you will be able to accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help streamline studies in ways no other team member can.
You'll often be your sites' go-to person for information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment and complex protocols requiring intense initial education and ongoing reinforcement.
It will be your role to help to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistance for site staff and patients on issues such as drug administration and testing.
This position is fully home-based and we offer a fixed-term contract for one year!
If you would enjoy the following and this sounds like you..
- Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
- Engaging with and educate clinical trials investigators and patients
- Helping to improving patient care
... We would love to meet you!
Our clients are pharmaceutical companies who are dedicated and passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutic areas.
The role: Responsibilities
- Provide practical support to study sites to maximize potential for patient enrolment.
- Work with research sites to identify and address recruitment barriers - identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers.
- Provide on-going training and information on the clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to the study team, where required conduct training for new study staff.
- Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient identification and retention.
- Conduct recruitment training sessions
- Identify patient flow / pathway through site and work with identified departments to raise awareness of protocols and the potential for patient inclusion.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Experience working in a Clinical Trial Environment.
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion.
- Have a solutions based approach to addressing the identified barriers to recruitment.
- Good Business and Commercial acumen.
- English and the local language is essential!
- Ability to make rapid and accurate assessments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated well organized and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Driving License required.
- Eligibility to work full-time in the country where the position is advertised
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact email@example.com
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.