Kyowa Kirin are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Manager.
Provide strategic & operational direction to EMEA Partner's, working collaboratively with Marketing, Medical and other support functions. Providing commercial leadership for the EMEA Rare Disease Partner Business and helping to create a culture aligned to the company vision, mission and values that deliver agreed metrics, including the operational KPI's, which include sales and financial measures. Develop and support the execution of EMEA Partner strategies to maximise the benefit to patients and customers and to optimize the value of the products for the EMEA Partner's and Kyowa Kirin.
- Responsible for setting a compelling vision, defining the commercial EMEA Partner Business strategy, providing leadership and ensuring the execution of brand plans to achieve goals
- In combination with Partners, proactively lead the Commercial activities of the EMEA Partner Business and shape/develop/execute strategy to ensure continual success
- Deliver or exceed revenue targets through effective implementation of the sales operational plan as agreed with the Franchise Team and the Partners.
- Manage, train, motivate and develop the EMEA Partner's to perform at a high level and to deliver exceptional customer centric service.
- Responsible for supporting the EMEA Partner's teams in promoting products through first-and-second line management
- Plan the effective use of partnering resources to achieve budget targets.
- Develop innovative concepts to enhance business performance
- Evaluate products/company opportunities with AM and Business Development
- Interact with stakeholders and decision makers in order to establish a significant presence for both brands and company
- Responsible for public relations including managing a positive image for KKI at a local level
- Degree in life science (or equivalent) or substantial Pharmaceutical commercial experience
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical (ethical) company of which significant number of years in leadership position
- Effective working with cross functional teams both locally and internationally
- Proven track record of collective ambition to achieve company goals through matrix structures
- Intrinsically motivated, results orientated, achievement focused, displaying a "can-do" attitude and being self aware
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of the of European and /or other EMEA commercial requirements for Rare Disease products
- Successful budget management
- Formulating and implementing effective sales strategies
- Successful evidence of developing business cases to recommend and rationalize investments and other strategic actions
- Significant experience and track records of success in Sales management - experience in BU management/second line management (preferred)
- Significant experience in designated therapeutic area diseases (strongly preferred), alternatively, demonstrated success in changing from one therapeutic area to another
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Kyowa Kirin International is going through an exceptional time. With our imminent rare disease product launches and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
The strength behind our success and future opportunities are our highly committed and skilled staff, supported by our parent company Kyowa Hakko Kirin - a Japanese Specialty Pharmaceutical company, whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. This prosperous time at Kyowa Kirin includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.