IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Commercial Operations Analyst
Under broad guidance, contributes to the improvement of operational metrics (revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilization, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline) through the execution and development of operational processes and procedures or operational systems.
- Executes operational initiatives such as opportunity management, resource planning, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction programmer, or infrastructure projects
- Assists local functions by tracking, providing frequent reports, reporting progress and highlighting potential issues and opportunities.
- Coordinates operational activities/projects with other functions including service, consulting, business lines and sales, as appropriate.
- Provides program and project management support to document and coordinate processes and systems rollouts ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans.
- May manage one or more operations systems (e.g. time sheet process, resource list, development request, reporting, forecasting and capacity planning) and provide appropriate degree of user support.
- Driving collaboration, sharing and knowledge management within team by establishing clear and transparent processes, and facilitating and following up on these processes
- Manage our network folders, creating project folders, archiving and documenting project insights, etc.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of six (6) years of operations experience. Working knowledge of IQVIA products and systems. Good PC applications (Access, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1082318