IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Compliance Manager will support the operations of the Ethics and Compliance Office with specific responsibility for supporting IQVIA's ethics hotline (Ethics Line) and its health care compliance training program.
• Help manage all aspects of the IQVIA's ethics hotline (Ethics Line) and compliance concerns or inquiries received via other reporting methods. Manage the group Ethics Line mailbox. Answer inquiries based on company policies or send to a subject matter expert. Help ensure reported issues are entered in a database, evaluated, investigated, documented, and resolved. Triage issues to appropriate departments when necessary. Track and follow up on inquiries/cases to ensure timely resolution.
• Manage the relationship with the Ethics Line vendor and service-related issues; act as business owner/administrator for the internal Global Compliance Database, including running reports and measuring performance via metrics.
• Support the development of reporting line metrics for upward reporting, including to the Audit Committee of IQVIA's Board of Directors.
• Oversee production and distribution of Ethics Line posters to all sites.
• Build and maintain online training modules using Articulate Storyline 3 or appropriate tools, coordinate translations and manage launch on the Learning Management System, including working with key stakeholders in Human Resources.
• Run training reports and measure completion metrics; respond to requests for training records during audits; conduct a quarterly audit to ensure training is assigned to appropriate audiences and remediate any failures.
• Answer inquiries to the Ethics and Compliance Office group mailbox.
• Support the administration of Code of Conduct and Corporate Policies via the Company's controlled document management system. Coordinate policy translations with translation vendor.
• Manage a SharePoint site that tracks issues and action plans from monitoring and auditing reports, including following up with owners of overdue actions; measure closure performance via metrics and analyze data to identify potential trends or hot spots.
• Provide other operational and administrative support to the group, as assigned.
• 4-year degree
• 4 years of experience working in compliance or related field; experience with ethics lines and investigations preferred
• Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in which the company operates
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and deliver high quality work by deadlines
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential matters and exercise sound discretion and judgment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Strong aptitude to learn technologies / software, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
• Good attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to identify and help deliver on process improvements
• Experience managing a reporting line (preferred)
• Experience with Articulate Storyline 3 or other training development software program (preferred)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.