IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Process large-scale healthcare datasets using SAS, R, SQL, other database management tools
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate promotion and product sales
- Build simulation models using Excel/VBA to assess the effects of sales and marketing programs based on different permutation / combinations
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics (CART, ridge regression, SVM, etc.) to address complex business problems
- Assist with creation of PowerPoint slides and online visualization (e.g. highcharts, Qlik, etc.) to communicate findings
- Mentor junior associates and assist with multiple work streams to deliver high quality deliverables on time
- Advance analytics knowledge base and assist with new capabilities development
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1063222