IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
About the Team
IQVIA's UK-based Primary Intelligence team works closely with other teams within its Commercial Services division. This team supports the design and execution of consulting projects which leverage primary market research to support our clients' commercial decision making and strategies across a broad range of therapeutic areas and geographical markets. These include ad-hoc and syndicated projects which can be standalone primary market research (PMR) projects or broader consulting engagements with PMR components.
The team leverages both proprietary methodologies and gold standard market research techniques to conduct both quantitative and qualitative market research and analysis, and generate insights and recommendations which address a broad spectrum of commercial questions across the product life-cycle. Most fieldwork is managed and carried out by an in-house team which leverages IQVIA's own healthcare provider panels.
Consultants can work across multiple client projects at a time, playing an integral role in the successful delivery of market research studies by undertaking questionnaire design, analysis and preparation of final project materials, under the oversight of an Engagement Manager or Principal (Research Director role). Depending on the project scope and complexity, Consultants may also be responsible for the day-to-day project management with oversight from senior team members.
Working closely with colleagues and clients on each project, Consultants help implement the most appropriate approach to address project objectives and client business issues, within the boundaries of required deadlines and quality standards.
Travel will be limited, and typically UK based. However, travel outside the UK may be required for project kick-off meetings and presentation of final project findings depending on project/client requirements.
- Design and creation of market research questionnaires and/or discussion guides
- Co-ordination of market research studies by working closely with other IQVIA teams and/or partner organizations
- Day-to-day project management to ensure project milestones are met and clients receive regular project status updates
- Draft report templates and define data tabulations required to support report development
- Review report populated by off-shore teams, and analyze findings to determine trends and key project findings
- Development of final study reports in PowerPoint and/or support of interactive dashboard design and co-ordination (where required)
- Conduct ad hoc analysis using raw data to support project follow-up and address additional client queries
- Proactively develop broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- • Fluent English (written and spoken) - is a must
- Eligibility to work in the UK/EU without sponsorship
- Master's/Bachelor's degree (or equivalent); preferably in physical, natural or biological science, medicine, mathematics, economics or business
- Work experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical market research with ability to design and manage quantitative and/or qualitative market research studies
- Knowledge of market research methods, both qualitative and quantitative
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively and flexibly to support the execution of projects within a team environment and meeting all internal and external deadlines
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Interest in consulting, healthcare in general, and the pharmaceutical industry
- IT literate i.e. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Language skills are beneficial but not essential
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1108840