As a Consultant with IQVIA Consulting, you'll be responsible for managing small teams of in the design, development and delivery of medium-sized consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects and:
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
• Conducting primary and secondary research, and analyze research to identify key findings and learnings
• Creating sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders • Communicating findings and recommendations • Assisting with business development and proposals
• Working independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility for managing and developing the career and skills of staff
• Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Serving as the day-to-day manager for projects and working closely with clients
• Leading some learning, development and recruiting programs
• Assist consulting team in project delivery, leading small teams of 1-2 and contributing in leading fronts in larger engagements.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.