JD for Consultant:
• 4.5 - 7 years of experience in Information Technology with strong development work experience in Qlik Sense
• Very good understanding of Data Warehousing Design Methodology, Data Warehouse Concepts, Database design/architecture including both OLAP & OLTP data and complete lifecycle of project from design to development and implementation.
• Extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment, and maintenance of Business Intelligence applications.
• Expertise in identification of Business and Data requirements and converting them into conceptual and logical data models.
• Excellent data-analysis skills and ability to translate specifications into a working Report.
• Experienced in Training & Supporting end-user reporting needs.
• Exposure to Dimensional Data modeling- Star Schema modeling and Snowflake modeling.
• Possess excellent communication, decision-making, Problem Solving, Analytical, and Interpersonal skills with result-oriented dedication towards goals. Capable of working as a Team Member or Individually with minimum supervision.
• Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment with a strong desire to keep pace with latest technologies.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.