Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Consultant, Commercial Effectiveness Services, will be a member of the team conducting complex projects with pharmaceutical, biotech, other life science industry clients and government and providing high quality innovative solutions. Projects are highly analytical in nature leveraging the IQVIA information assets and cover a broad spectrum including market access, sales and marketing strategies, health economics, segmentation, patient-centric analysis, pricing and reimbursement.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Participates in the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and development of proposals and cost effective solutions.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis in the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures, and delivers presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience with some senior input.
- May lead a small team of analysts to deliver client solutions.
- Proactively develops knowledge of related consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Postgraduate degree in Economics, Business or related analytical discipline.
- Relevant undergraduate degrees include engineering, operations, research, health science or health/pharma economics.
- Strong academic record in undergraduate and graduate degree
- 3 or more years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry
- Strong analytical skills to derive meaningful recommendations from large complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver client solutions.
- Strong computer skills including Excel or Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Effective time and project management skills to work in a consulting environment with competing priorities and shifting timelines.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1062170