IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Consultant within the Primary Intelligence team in Malaysia. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with experienced healthcare consultants & engagement leaders on integrated research solutioning to deliver comprehensive market insights to our clients in the healthcare industries.
- Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems and proposal development
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions
- Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations
- Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
- Develops an awareness of IMS technology solutions and how they would be utilized in client scenarios
- Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals
- Develops broad knowledge of related research methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of client engagements
- Attends, supports, and presents at client meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years of market research experience (preferably Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health market research)
- A good network with interview subjects (e.g.: Physicians, Pharmacists, and MOH officers) will be additional advantage
- Resourceful in contracting fieldwork agencies/freelancers to manage the load of fieldwork
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and written and spoken English is a must
- Ability to think creatively, and develop innovative solutions to uncommon problems - Intellectual stimulation makes consulting fun, and we hire people who bring a different point-of-view to the table
- Previous experience within healthcare industry in both qualitative and quantitative project management skill will be advantageous
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.