IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
• Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
• Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes research to identify key findings and learning
• Creates sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders
• Communicates findings and recommendations
• Assists with proposals developments
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables
• Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
• Serves as the day-to-day project module leader and working closely with clients. Leads some learning, development and recruiting programs
• Works independently or as part of a team, with some responsibility developing the career and skills of staff by coaching and sharing
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
• Strong academic track record including MBA or relevant graduate degree
• 5 or more years relevant experience either in consulting with module leader experience or strong business acumen from industry
• Project module leader experience or equivalent
• Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries. Some project management experience
• Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one's functional area
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace. Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies. Effective time management skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.