Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Under general supervision, develop and prepare contracts for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
· Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
· Develop and prepare Contracts
· Act as primary customer interface on small to mid size projects
· Support senior team members on medium to larger customers / projects
· Revise or develop contract and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope. Ensure any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
· Assist in the negotiation of legal contracting text using Quintiles Global Contracting Policy, templates and fallbacks
· Oversee finalization and distribution of documents
· Update and maintain contract databases and files
· Perform all other duties as assigned All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge of CRO Industry
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
· Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers .
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 1 year's direct experience in contracts or equivalent combination of education, training and experience PHYSICAL
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
· Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
· Regular sitting for extended periods of time
· Occasional travel