IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
1) Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
2) Develop and prepare Contracts
3) Primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships
4) Revise or develop the contracts and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope. Ensure any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
5) Customize documents to accurately reflect services provided. Oversee finalization and distribution of documents
6) Assist in the negotiation of legal contracting text using Quintiles Global Contracting Policy, templates and fallbacks
7) Represent Contracts team at customer meetings and on task forces as required
8) Create budget, scopes and contracts as required
9) Provide advice, support and guidance to other Contract Analysts as needed
10) Mentor and train team members
11) Build strong relationship with stakeholders
12) Account Management, help identify opportunites to improve contracting process with key accounts.
13) Perform all other duties as assigned
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.