IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a CRA Trainee, you will have the chance to start your career within clinical research, while being engaged in the company's training program. You will gain knowledge and skills to conduct clinical monitoring visits in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements independently.
In our Global Functional Resourcing model (GFR) we work in a close partnership with our key customers in order to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of one single pharma client in Belgium and gain direct and in-depth experience of working with this sponsor.
Your trainings period and your typical responsibilities might include:
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff
- Under close supervision, perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices
- If applicable, learn key facets for successful development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Suggest ideas to CRA for improving site recruitment plan and assist in tracking progress
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation
You should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher level degree, preferred in health care or other scientific discipline; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Previous experience in clinical study conduct activities is a pre
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French including good command of English language
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills and effective time management skills
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1109241