Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Responsible for management and service delivery excellence of small to medium sized projects, as assigned by senior staff, covering single or multiple Lifecycle Safety functions. Contribute to customer-facing activities and operational service delivery, working cross-functionally and across the opportunity lifecycle. Provide support for customer service interface, integrating delivery into one seamless and transparent program for customers, aligned by accounts.
• Manage customer interface and communication for assigned projects under guidance from senior team members. Represent Lifecycle Safety on projects; may serve as primary point of contact within Lifecycle Safety for all internal and external customers; liaise between internal/external customers and Lifecycle Safety Service Delivery Team members in Service Operations (SO).
• Manage customer deliverables for assigned projects and bring continuity to project design and delivery through customer delivery under guidance from senior team members. Tactical, day-to-day customer-facing leadership at project level. Responsibilities include project planning (timelines, deliverables), defining project/scope management, quality management and project financial management.
• Provide support for customer service interface from scoping stage, through proposal generation, bid defence to service delivery; and throughout the development and commercial life cycle of the product.
• Manage realization/profitability for assigned projects under guidance from senior team members. Work closely with senior team member to update financial systems, including revenue recognition, invoicing, project budget review, project financial analysis, pursuit of change orders.
• Develop specialist expertise in aligned specialist areas, and apply across LSM and SO.
• Attend meetings with internal (Quintiles cross functional project team members) and external (Sponsor and/or oversight group members) stakeholders under guidance from senior team members. Provide project status updates; define processes; project planning/strategy.
• Work with Sales and Proposals to ensure rapid, seamless, tailored responses to opportunities. Drive business growth by improving customer loyalty through enhanced customer relations, service delivery excellence and excellent customer communication as guided by senior team member.
• May assist with sales activities, and sales presentations (capabilities, bid defenses) and proposal development (strategy, costs and text), as needed under guidance of senior team member.
• Participate in client and internal audits and inspections for assigned projects. Liaise with Quality Assurance staff and management in the compilation of corrective action plans.
• Work closely with senior team member to address problem areas and customer needs.
• Work with Lifecycle Safety Service Operations constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in health science or other directly related field and a minimum of 1 year's experience of Lifecycle Safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) including project management or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: 1808421