IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The successful candidate will manage a group of client service professionals within a part of a large or mid-sized market or an assigned group. You will be responsible for quality and service to the client, ensuring the client obtains maximum value from products and services.
- Partners with clients to derive optimal value from IQVIA services, ensuring a seamless flow of client requirements through the delivery services process.
- Serves as project leader between the client and IQVIA - translates client needs into action plans with the internal service team (i.e. determines responsibilities and timeframes and negotiates resources with internal departments).
- Creates, maintains and monitors the client service agreement across business lines, ensuring consistency in service.
- Performs full assessments of client needs on a regular basis.
- Provides in-depth training in IQVIA databases, products and service requirements (e.g. report-input deadlines) as needed.
- Partners with account management to price products.
- May provide input into local client service strategy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous experience in a Client services role in a B2B role.
- Strong Service oriented
- Experience in Data Management and reporting preferred
- Previously worked in the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred but not required
- Change management/process analysis skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present and deal tactfully with clients
- Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in difficult, multi-discipline projects
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1098340