IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary account representative responding to customer inquiries and issues post implementation.
- Works with Customers, Trading Partners, and others to help resolve data issues.
- Assists the ValueCentric Implementation Team with the onboarding and validation of advanced or emerging data sets.
- Works with customers to implement new Trading Partners after the initial implementation is complete.
- Leverages internal tools to perform ongoing data analysis to ensure customer data integrity.
- Supports our customers' business process by creating problem solving reporting tools and dashboards.
- Works with the Product Team and/or the Information Technology team to resolve Product issues by logging system tickets.
- Assures that customer needs and unresolved problems are properly escalated, communicated, and tracked.
- Identifies and conveys new customer requirements and features to Product Management.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Qualifications / Education/ Experience:
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree with customer service experience; statistical analysis a plus.
- Logical Thinking: Ability to understand how large, and seeming desperate data sets, work together to deliver customer solutions.
- Communication: Ability to work on teams with other Customer Support Analysts, Implementation Analysts, Data Analysts, Customers, Trading Partners, and others. Being a team player and working well with others is critical to this role.
- Technical Proficiency: Solid PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office products and above average Excel skills.
- Highly Organized: Ability to prioritize projects, work responsibilities, and multiple customer deliverables.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze and validate both inbound and outbound data for accuracy and completeness.
- Initiative: Demonstrated self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Detail Oriented: Strong attention to detail and be driven to follow-through, as this data can lead to critical decisions for our customers.
- EDI and SQL experience preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1102656