Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Department: Data Management
Reports to: Manager Data Operations
This is staff position within the Data Management Group providing support of customer EDI and flat file data processing functions. This position involves monitoring data processing systems, EDI transaction flow, and providing error resolution. This position is also responsible for maintaining a library of data processing standards and procedure manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitor EDI data processing workflow Responds to inquiries regarding the status of data Manages data transmission processes Collaborate with Customer Support and Implementation teams on issues relating to customer data Work with trading partners to resolve technical issues associated with EDI transaction sets and file layouts. Back-out and re-process customer data Support customer requests for customizations of EDI data processing and data mapping Maintains documentation associated with all facets of the position
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and schedule activities associated with the processing of customer data
- Knowledgeable and proficient in writing and executing SQL queries, preferably in an Oracle environment
- Solid understanding of database architecture
- Ability to execute tactically while understanding strategic implications
- Proven ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turnaround of tactical requests
- The ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment
- Ability to adapt to changes is a face paced work environment
- The desire to work with a diverse team of database administrators, software developers, customer support, and client implementation staff
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related preferred
- Experience working with EDI data transactions
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071407