IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Develop familiarity with our de-identification methodology.
- Own assigned projects or project tasks and deliver such on time and with the required quality, providing timely and transparent status updates and managing client expectations.
- Process clients' clinical trials documents and data. Core responsibilities here include: Pre-processing documents, analyzing lengthy, technical / medical documents (Clinical Study Reports), checking the quality of automated document processing steps and manually securing patient and commercial information where required
and / or:
- Identify and classify direct and indirect identifiers, measure and mitigate re-identification risk, determine and apply required transformations.
- Facilitate the creation of anonymization reports and other client deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with other team members, ensuring that all work meets established quality standards and is completed on time. Participate in peer-reviews of work products.
- Identify and communicate tool enhancements/refinements and relate defect documentation to developers and researchers.
- Exceptional detail-orientation.
- Ability to read, review and analyze clinical trial documents, ideally familiarity with clinical trial documents, clinical study reports (CSRs).
- Ability to learn our methodology and develop a thorough understanding of how directly and indirectly identifying information contributes to the risk of re-identification.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- The drive to meet exacting deadlines and the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality.
- Experience with Adobe PDF and MS Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1110489