IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting a Data Analytics Analyst to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office.The Data Analytics Analyst will be responsible in providing under guidance, performs data analytics activities related to complex business problems and issues to provide insight to decision makers. Will provide analytic support for internal project teams and for external client consulting or services engagements.
• Under guidance, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to support the development of solutions for internal or external client project teams.
• Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets (eg, through coding)
• Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
• Directly produce datasets and reports (eg. PPT files) for analysis using existing IQVIA tools.
• Verifies data for accuracy and completeness.
• Manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses.
• May performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures or to resolve routine issues.
• May work with stand alone data systems or enterprise wide tools supporting activities such as inquiry resolution, data validation, and trend analysis.
• May work cross-functionally with BU to resolve data quality issues.
Skills & other requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred Statics / Business Admon
• Native/ C2 French speaker
• 1-3 years of previous professional experience preferably working with pharmaceutical data.
• Data analysis skills and working knowledge of Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access).
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of the business.
• Knowledge of the methods, tools and techniques related to one's functional area.
• Knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the marketplace.
• Effective time management skills.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.