Be a part of a global team to help ensure the safety profile of a COVID-19 vaccine with opportunities to improve worldwide public health.
We are looking for a Data Base Operator Entry Analyst, withforeign language expertise to join the world's leading comprehensive pharmaceutical safety services organization on a fast-growing team performing medical information call center services. We are seeking the best talent native in the requested language with very good command of English to perform his/her activity in the safety area (Adverse Events in Pharmacovigilance sector). Specific Training will be given in Safety area for Pharma products.
The Data Base Operator Entry Analyst is responsible to manage the administrative support across all Lifecycle Safety service lines to the SO and LSM functions as appropriate. This role provide support to junior administrative team members.
- Creating project tracking spreadsheets and associated tracking entry specifications
- Assisting in database validation through performance of user testing
- Performing ad hoc database searches for operations team leads
- Assisting operations team member in assessing database setup needs
- Assist with project phone/fax line set-up as required
- Escalating any system/equipment problem.
- Oversee and co-ordinate administrative support by coordinating team/department/customer/project oversight group meetings, coordinating stationery orders, dispatching documents via courier services, reserving meeting rooms and IT equipment
- Identify and record process or quality problems and bring them to the attention of a senior team member.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Must be Fluent in English plus one other language from - French or Spanish or Italian or Dutch or German.
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific or healthcare area(preferably not mandatory)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of applicable Safety Database.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.