IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently looking for a Data Sources Analyst to join our team in Bucharest.
- Maintain Supplier Records
- Manage and maintain all supplier-related information (profiles, contact information, contracts, compensation records, compliance)
- Provide written information to stakeholders and executives that will allow them to make decisions related to recruitment and supplier additions
- Compensate Data Suppliers
- Identify when, to whom, and where compensation for data should be submitted
- Send monetary compensation or prepare and send IMS data in exchange for supplier data
- Maintain records related to supplier compensation
- Monitor Compliance Against Contracts
- Maintain supplier relations through telephone or personal contact
- Maintain quality of data supply, informing under performing suppliers of areas of low quality
- Recruit new data suppliers (e.g. pharmacists or doctors) for new panels or to maintain the statistical validity of a panel
- Proficiency in Romanian and English
- Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters
- General knowledge of company products, pharmaceutical industry or field specific to a major function
- Ability to manage own time and be well organized
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Work well under pressure
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1103794