IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Data Team Lead, home-based
You'll be responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of data management services for multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. You will direct the team in areas of project planning, execution, financial management, communications and milestone deliverables.
- Provide leadership and vision to the team
- Manage and deliver several large scale, high complexity/non-standard aspect studies across a range of sponsors and Therapeutic areas
- Manage sponsors at both Study and Programme Level
- Manage delivery of areas requiring specific expertise (e.g Process, Finance)
- Ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements and provide technical expertise
- Ensure open communications with customer and Quintiles management to manage and meet contractual obligations
- Provide input for and perform direct negotiations with customer
- Establish strong communications with Data Operations team, functional leads, project managers and all other stake holders
- Support DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents
- Track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Maintain internal tracking databases and systems
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- Around 5 years direct Data Management experience, including 3 or more years as a Clinical Data Management project lead is preferred
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.