IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The role of the Data Verification Specialist is to monitor and maintain the data on the DrugDev platform. The Data Verification Specialist may also be required to contribute to a range of project-related activities, as assigned.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Review member/partner data on a monthly basis
- Provide feedback on data quality to members/partners on a monthly basis with management oversight as appropriate
- Create and maintain system master lists based on customer feedback, proactive research, and all other available tools
- Curate facility, person and other records
- Support outreach to investigators and site staff as needed
- Communicate with investigators and site staff (replying to emails, telephone enquiries etc) to deliver requested support
- Assist in the quality review of the DrugDev Data Service toolset
- Participate in the creation and update of training materials, DrugDev Data Service documentation, Data Service SOPs, and other documents that support Product Organization as assigned
- Undergo required trainings and comply with company SOPs
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical/Functional Expertise
- Decision Making
- Customer Focus
- Conflict Management
- Energy, Motivation, Work Rate
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Health-related, mathematics, and/or computer science background preferred
- Work experience and language skills desirable
- Internet researching skills
- Proficient IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Time management
- Comfortable working in a global company environment
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.