IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Review, collect and analyze data, design algorithms, draw flowcharts and assist in code implementation based on user requirements
- Liaise with developers and other technology professionals to improve applications and establish best practices
- Develop appropriate queries to retrieve data from the database, analyze security issues of the data and develop structures, procedures and triggers
- Design relational database models and assist the QA team in adding test data to make sure new products are error free
- Prepare data mining and maintain reports of the entire backend development life cycle
- Work with the back end development team and help with the successful deployment of new features and products
- Tune and optimize the performance of the database and development queries
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, backup, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Hands on experience with SQL and PL/SQL
- Familiarity working with Oracle 11.2 and higher, MySQL 5.7 and higher, MongoDB or others
- Excellent analytical and organization skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Experience optimizing and maintaining legacy database systems
- An aptitude for analyzing database usage issues and inefficiencies
- Strong documentation skills to develop technical and training manuals
- A desire to learn new technologies and continually grow your skill set
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.