IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• 24x7 support for Production database estate. This includes all Production, Disaster Recovery, User Acceptance Testing and Development environments
• Rapid response to address high severity (severity 1, 2 and 3H) incidents
• Pro-active issue detection and resolution as well as service monitoring
• Service restoration subsequent to unanticipated outages or disruptions
• Driving root cause analysis and resolution to closure
• Identification and driving of database related service quality improvements and engineering deliverables
• Automation and process improvement of database activities
• Evaluate Database Server Hardware for Oracle application features and related products
• Oracle Server software/products installation, configuration and upgrade
• Establishing strategy for backup and recovery policies and procedures
• A DBA should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
• Hosted database/application tuning and performance monitoring
• Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
• Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.