IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA colleagues span the globe and strive to meet a singular goal: to help healthcare perform better. Together we share a commitment to:
- Client focus & Constant Innovation. Clients count on IQVIA as a strategic partner in supporting mission critical decision making. We work tirelessly to innovate within our organization and on our clients' behalf-applying disruptive technologies in new ways to drive healthcare performance.
- Continual growth. As we execute our ambitious strategy for growth, the people of IQVIA have opportunities to build rich, rewarding careers. Tackle new challenges. Enhance the
- Manages multiple consulting projects of high complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. (50%)
- Manages delivery staff for segments or CoEs (25%)
- Manages month and quarter-end operational processes (25%)
- Typically works within a specific CoE or region but may have responsibility across multiple CoEs and/or clients.
- Works directly with clients to provide value added input and to deliver projects built around strategic issues.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables for high-complexity projects.
- Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
- Serves as key point of contact with client for directly managed initiatives.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures clear communication throughout projects and within the team.
- Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Leads thought leadership and firm building initiatives.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business
- Senior Principal at IQVIA directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- Manages staff of Analysts, Consultants, Sr. Consultants and Engagement Managers
- Participates in annual performance review team processes.
- Manages recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Mentors, coaches, and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Proactively manages Monthly and Quarterly Operational processes
- Proactively improves processes around delivery and operations
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant graduate degree preferred (further personal/industry qualifications are valued but are not essential); at least 10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression. Requires strong team management/complex delivery skills and experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.