IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
There are almost 100 of us - newbies discovering databases, veterans with years of experience, Salesforce enthusiasts, Java lovers, administrators, configurators, developers, testers... And we have very important thing in common - we are a TEAM! And we're looking for you!
Customization plays a large part in our everyday work, diversity of our clients will frequently surprise and challenge you - you will be responsible for analyzing, checking and validating work, answering technical questions, creating documents when needed and taking necessary actions.
What we expect from you?
- Student status or a BA degree
- Knowledge and working experience writing SQL queries
- Open, problem solving mindset with a team-player attitude
- Good communication skills in English - international clients
- Passion for learning new things
What we can offer:
- Training and certification options - we are very keen on professional development of our Employees!
- Opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge about CRM systems
- New office with comfortable workplace with home office options
- Friendly working environment
- Attractive employment conditions with a benefit package including medical care, sports and lunch cards
- International exposure and working with global clients
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1105889