IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Government Program Services Director is key member of Contract Performance Solutions team, which provides business process services in support of pharmaceutical clients. In this role, you would manage and develop long-term relationships of existing and potential clients in business development opportunities. The GPS Director would lead a group onshore and offshore teams to deliver quality solutions in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will be responsible for short-term and long-term projects and will need to provide leadership and direction in the project lifecycle. This includes working collaboratively across groups and areas, following business controls to ensure that project goals are met and successful. Support additional projects where you would research and analyze data for more complex projects, government pricing calculations, and client requests. Establishes GP policies and procedures and performs tests on applications and other technology platforms.
- Develops and adheres to procedures and processes to monitor and ensure on-time data delivery.
- Govern the delivery of monthly and quarterly client deliverables according to key performance measures.
- Ensures accurate and appropriate responses to inquiries
- Ensures quality assurance and compliance in government pricing calculations
- Proactively identifies problems and requirements and may develop recommendations/ solutions with the objective of providing continuous improvements to quality, speed and efficiency.
- Participate or lead custom investment projects and other project work
- Manage and lead business development opportunities with new and prospective clients. Proactively engages and communicate with current and prospective clients in onsite meetings, conference calls or at industry conferences.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's Degree is a minimum requirement with 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Direct experience with government contracts and pricing calculations
- Strong math and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze and organize data.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Strong organizational, oral presentation and written communication skills with an ability to interact with various levels of management and with clients
- Experience working across business and information technology teams
- Strong time management, problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Motivated self starter that takes initiative and is accountable to internal and external clients.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology and applications
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with SOC1 and related legal regulations.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1098243