IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage Payer and Provider sales team staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
• Establish and manage an effective sales program to drive organization growth.
• Provide direction and serve as a resource for sales staff members, including performance management, career progression, and professional development.
• Utilize established industry network to assist junior sales staff in relationship development and to identify potential business opportunities.
• Continuously monitor status of Customer Account Plans and business targets to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Actively participates in proposal preparation meetings and/or proposal defense meetings as needed.
• Represent respective Sales Team to Leadership on key business updates related to sales activities.
• Ensure that the sales team members are sufficiently trained to meet their job objectives.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1078140