Provide financial direction and meet internal and external financial reporting requirements. Advise senior management on various financial issues. To ensure timely and accurate accounting and reports in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes Oxley rules as well as local GAAP and tax rules.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
• Effectively manage team resources and delegate tasks commensurate with skill level. Evaluate workload and quality through regular review.
• Contribute to discussions on implementation of Finance strategy on a regional/ country/division/unit basis and implement objectives as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy for their respective business unit/division/country.
• Participate in the implementation of strategic initiatives and plans.
• Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. Analyze and review financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Prepare and present formal forecasts and budgets based on guidelines from Corporate Finance.
• Monitor performance against forecast and budget goals; carry out related analyses; explain significant variances; determine financial strategies to meet financial goals and direct internal management reporting.
• Coordinate preparation for financial, tax, and related audits (internal, external and financial authority).
• Establish and ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with local country and corporate statutory insurance requirements, Errors and Omissions liability, property and casualty liability, and risk management.
• Direct financial reporting and other policy development/integration of new corporate initiatives.
• Monitor corporate income, sales and use, property, payroll and benefit taxes. Plan tax return preparation and compliance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree - Required
• 12 years' experience in accounting including 3 years' line management experience - Required Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.- Required
• Strong technical accounting skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to lead, influence and motivate others.
• Management of others.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• CPA - Certified Public Accountant CPA qualified (or equivalent)
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status