Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for overseeing, supervising and administrating all clinical trial materials kit production and order fulfillment activities. Leadership of new production introduction, capacity planning, customer order management, production scheduling, materials forecasting, procurement and inventory management, production operation and outbound logistics. This includes management of multiple internal and 3rd party production facilities that are strategically located to support cost effective and timely delivery to global investigator sites with best in class quality. This role is focused on continual improvement including identifying opportunities, providing justification and implementation of automation.
- Manage day-to-day kit production as well as related materials management and logistics operations.
- Delegate various duties and responsibilities to globally distributed facility and 3rd party vendor managers as necessary.
- Work with employees and facility managers to ensure timely delivery of kit and supply orders with best in class quality.
- Participate on multiple cross-functional committees and/or meetings in an effort to standardize and improve operations.
- Ensure all managers and employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Interview new applicants as necessary.
- Participate on internal committees to improve the quality of service provided by the operations.
- Evaluate the performance of management and staff and provide positive and constructive feedback each appraisal period.
- Work with corporate accounting and FP&A for budgeting, month actual vs. budget, and accounts payable issues.
- Review and approve POs and vendor invoices for 3rd party production fees as well as materials and equipment purchases.
- Review and approve all vacation requests from managers to ensure appropriate coverage to meet global business needs.
- Create all Capital Expenditure Forms for capital equipment purchases related to automation and other facility enhancements.
- Stay abreast of all regulatory changes pertinent to product availability, import and export restrictions globally.
- Participate in industry network groups and customer meetings to develop, promote and grow capabilities and revenue.
- Assist and BD marketing by joining them on client visits as requested.
- Monitor performance and address internal and customer reported quality incidents with thorough corrective and preventative actions as well as appropriate effectiveness checks to ensure best in class quality.
- Ensure all records are kept for the proper retention period.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 7 - 10 years of prior relevant industry experience.
- 3 + years of management experience
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, leadership, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1098942