- Provide HR partnering, coaching, and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business goals.
- Act as Business Partner and ensure that HR delivery adds value to the business.
- Responsibilities include supporting business as HR coach in areas such as performance management, talent development, compensation and rewards, addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Lead implementation of projects and process improvement activities related to employment legislation, HR systems, practices, procedures, and compliance.
- Lead and direct activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance environment within the US
- 8 years experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Recruiting/Talent Acquisition experience
- Ability to think analytically and drive decisions through fact-based data driven information.
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work within team environments
- Ability to lead and influence within a matrixed environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to engage stakeholders across organization to drive consensus building
- Demonstrated ability to drive adoption of innovation and continuous improvement
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.