Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Director of People Technology & Analytics will lead a team that manages our People Technology and Analytics solutions within Human Resources reporting to the Head of HR Shared Services. Within the People Technology area, this role will lead the effort in the future assessment, evaluation, and implementation of People Technology solutions that delivers business outcomes. On the Analytics front, this person will work closely with organizational leaders to develop and implement a People Analytics strategy and necessary solutions to deliver actionable people insights.
The Director of People Technology & Analytics will collaborate closely across many functions such as Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, HR Business Partner team, Information Technology, and Finance to develop a multi-year HR technology roadmap. This role will navigate within Jazz's integrated business processes span across various functions to deliver innovative business values to the organization leverage process improvement and technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of Jazz's culture, talent and organization.
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 3 professionals
- Build and manage vendor relationships with external consulting partners, SaaS vendors and other service providers.
- Lead external contract and pricing negotiations for any HR service deliveries.
- Partner with HR Leadership team and IT globally to prioritize, plan and manage an on-going People Technology & Analytics roadmap with a strong investment/ROI mindset & design thinking.
- Work closely with senior business leaders, executive committee members & external sources to develop actionable analytics and insights through HR data.
- Manage the People Technology & Analytics team to run routine operations as a business including sustaining existing operations and continuously improving operational effectiveness & efficiency through innovation.
- Lead user adoption of both People Technology and Analytics systems internally and externally to improve business outcomes and drive expected behaviors. Work closely with Head of HR Shared Services and the Employee Engagement team to drive the digital workplace transformation for our Jazz workers.
- Keep up with new HR technology trends and Artificial Intelligence capabilities in order to leverage them when necessary to deliver real use cases for Jazz. Be a champion for innovation, continuous improvement and design thinking.
- Develop HR technology design principles to accommodate all areas of HR.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years of enterprise systems evaluation, implementation and support experience
- 8+ years of people management experience with a passion to develop the people on their team. Required people management experiences include coaching, mentoring, developing staff, and building scalable & global teams.
- 5+ years of project management experience in implementing Analytics and interacting with department executives.
- 3+ years of managing a roadmap of technology initiatives.
- 4+ years of contract and pricing negotiation skills with consulting services or Software as a Service vendors.
- Experience in understanding and interpreting complex business data and trends to deliver insights
- Experience in continuous process improvement and design thinking concepts
- Ability to think strategically, stay organized and plan ahead.
- Ability to stay close to the latest and greatest technology trends.
- Strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain absolute confidentiality and safeguard sensitive and highly confidential data at all times.
- A strong desire to challenge status quo and disrupt traditional thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.