Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
- Providing leadership and building technical capability to ensure optimal price setting and price changes for the product portfolio across the EU+ROW region
- Working alongside regional product access leads to set regional pricing corridors and local pricing guidance from pre-launch to end of product lifecycle
- Further developing and conducting due diligence on local pricing proposals and implementation strategies, including national negotiations, contracts and tenders
- Facilitating pricing proposal endorsement through the EU+ROW pricing committee and strategic management committee reviews
- Expanding, upgrading and managing the pricing database for Jazz products to ensure internal visibility and accuracy of Jazz product prices, to inform customer services prices, support commercial planning & forecasting, and to allow for international price referencing analysis
- Building Jazz capability to conduct product launch sequence optimisation and international price referencing analyses, to identify and minimise pricing risks and optimise long-term revenues
- Leading development of contracting frameworks and structures to support improved access across the Jazz product portfolio
- Ensuring clear guidance on operational pricing responsibilities and process between Jazz and partners
- Providing insight into future pricing needs and policy, and identifying future pricing risks for Jazz portfolio
- Supporting expansion of commercial sales for Jazz product in new EU/ROW markets by managing price opportunities and risk
- Improving accuracy of mid-to long term revenue price forecasting
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience of pricing strategy development and implementation, with ability to demonstrate understanding of technical skills and capabilities required to support regional pricing capability
- Experience of managing pricing for a drug portfolio in a regional capacity
- Direct experience of implementing pricing strategies for drug launches - Including speciality and retail
- Experience of building or managing an international price database
- Experience of conducting international reference price analysis to inform pricing strategies
- Proven ability to facilitate integrated working across company teams, in particular market access, HEOR, marketing and finance
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with country access leads
- Experience in drug launches in European markets essential, with experience in Asia, MENA or South America of benefit
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Degree in health science, health policy, health economics, health policy or related discipline required
- MBA or Masters in pricing related discipline preferred
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of "normal" hours, in order to meet business demands e.g. Payer authority request deadlines
- Travel will be an essential part of this role
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.