Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is excited to announce that, in partnership with Ironshore Pharmaceuticals, we are currently looking for District Sales Managers, to help build, train and develop our sales force and grow our business.
Ironshore Pharmaceuticals & Development, Inc., is launching its first product for the treatment of ADHD. The product has already been approved by the FDA for patients 6 years old and above. The product uses a propriety delivery system. Ironshore is looking for candidates for their sales team that will educate the HCP community about the unique benefits of this new product while always keeping ADHD patients and their caregivers at the center of what we do. Ironshore Pharmaceuticals & Development, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Highland Therapeutics, Inc.
District Sales Managers
The District Sales Managers (DSM) provides leadership and strategic direction to ADHD Specialists to achieve performance objectives. The District Sales Manager will lead and inspire a highly productive sales team that capitalize on local market potential, customer needs, and market access dynamics, to meet & exceed business goals. This is accomplished by leveraging available market data along with promotional resources, effective coaching and mentoring of individual sales representative to align with our client expectations.
- 4-year college degree (B.A., B.S. or equivalent) from accredited University required
- Five years pharmaceutical sales experience, at least three years previous pharmaceutical sales management experience, with ADHD experience preferred.
- Strong, current working knowledge of strategies and tactics to pull-through local formulary wins, and coaching sales personnel in identifying and assisting appropriate office personnel outside of HCP to engage in appropriate product discussion.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Recruit, interview and select ADHD Specialists
- Handle performance reviews, personnel issues, discipline and termination of ADHD Specialists
- Responsible for understanding and managing sales targets at the territory level and the associated incentive compensation programs
- District Managers shall make regular field visits: to develop and motivate ADHD Specialists for attainment of sales objectives; to assess and monitor field activity and work schedules; to monitor and manage field reporting by ADHD Specialists, including call reporting. Significant overnight travel may be required.
- Communicate with Regional Managers on regular and timely basis
- Assist with the planning and delivery of annual business plans, training and periodic sales meetings
- Review and approve expense reports; monitor compliance with expense policies.
- Monitor compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance. Develop mastery of all CRM, BI, HR and promotional systems and be responsible for training representatives on these systems
- Conduct periodic district sales meetings that support training and pull through of national product strategy
- Develop district business plans that align with and support the national product strategy
- Ability to travel as necessary
Provide insights to sales leadership team that shape go to market strategies as organization evolves
- Strong leadership, strategic perspective, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Solid understanding of market access and ability coach ADHD Specialists on how to utilize manufacturer tools to navigate market access challenges
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel field ADHD Specialists to reinforce product knowledge & core selling message, role model best practices and uncover/communicate local market access conditions
- Ability to leverage tools and data to conduct sales analytics for the district to guide decisions and resource allocation.
- Consistently aligns district direction with brand strategy and has the ability to develop and execute district and account level plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a district towards meeting and exceeding objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
- Strong ability to operate in the fast paced and sometimes fluid environment of a startup pharmaceutical company
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1059594