- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 20 days of Paid Time Off
- 15 paid holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- And more!
Your benefits and PTO start the date you're hired with no waiting period!
Come join a company that is committed to being a trusted partner focused on our customers while not forgetting about our employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- PCB Design / Modification
- Improve and Maintain HIFU Systems
- Experience applying IEC 60601-1
- Working with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering or relevant engineering discipline - Required
- Master's in electrical engineering Preferred
- 3-7 years EE experience - Required
- 3-5 years of related design/development or service experience in the medical device and/or component - Preferred
Must be able to pass vision testing requirements (with or without corrective eyewear).
- 20/20 Near Acuity Vision