IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
With our leading technology solutions IQVIA supports Pharma-, Med Tech- and Life Science companies around the world. While in the past we were focused primarily on the commercial processes of pharma and healthcare companies, we have expanded our portfolio through organic growth and acquisitions into the area R&D and regulatory compliance. Our strategy is to support our clients throughout their value chain "from molecule to market". Within this strategy, our Quality Management- and Regulatory Compliance solutions play an important role for our future growth.
This role forms as part of the business development and client service function in our German technology organization, aiming to serve as an Engagement Manager for multinational and local clients and Sales Specialist working together with our sales team on promoting and selling Quality- and Regulatory Compliance solutions.
- Drive large Quality Management- and Regulatory Compliance solution projects leveraging the regional and global delivery teams. Stay as a single point of contact for the customer.
- Contribution in business development work by helping proposal activities, developing solution concepts, leading estimation process etc.
- Conduct kick off and conceptual workshops to advise clients defining project scopes and functional priorities relevant to customer's product portfolio and strategic objectives.
- Ensures that the client's business needs are fully understood by the service team and that the solution will meet the requirements, acting in the best mutual interests of the client and IQVIA.
- Lead architectural discussions and decision making to find the best solutions to meet the short-term and long-term business needs.
- Translation of client requirements into specification and the related effort estimation including presales support for the business unit team.
- Lead, coach and mentor Quality Management- and Regulatory Compliance solution delivery teams wherever applicable.
- Contribute in global offering development by providing inputs and suggestions. Champion global offerings for regional Go-To-Market.
- Graduate (Diploma, Master etc.) in Business or Information Technology with extensive practical experience in leading large business intelligence projects.
- Profound expertise in IT project management is mandatory.
- Profound consulting experience within the healthcare industry would be ideal, a background in IT or strategic consulting is sufficient.
- Experienced in workflow management software solutions.
- Experience in the pharma or healthcare industry is required.
- Ability to transform business requirements into software solution concepts.
- Skill set includes; analytical capabilities, communication and presentation skills.
- Develop excellent customer relationships.
- Very good level and command in German and English (verbal & written) is required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1036940