Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Provides coaching and direction to Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple projects at any given time.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops and costs associated proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with little senior management guidance.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Identifies opportunities for project efficiencies through utilization of offshore resources.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Manages multiple external data sets (client data, vendor data) and incorporates into deliverables with IQVIA data assets.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Takes a leadership role in the completion of internal projects.
- Assists with recruitment, learning, and development of junior staff.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of related experience, including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in one or more practice areas.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Must be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Typically reports to: Delivery Principal
- Utilization Target: 75%
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the Consulting and Services core offerings with a strong focus on consumer patient level data.
- Strong understanding of media consumption data such as online, print, radio and television viewing behavior.
- Knowledge of advertising campaign management and optimization.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.