Our Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of the patients in their communities.
The primary activities include:
- Engaging in balanced product sales presentations with Health Care Providers and Health Care Business Professionals to align customer needs and our company products in accordance with product labeling and professional society recommendations.
- Providing our company management with updates on customer needs as it relates to helping them improve patient health outcomes, customer feedback, marketplace dynamics, and progress towards quality goals.
- Providing customers with key insights by keeping apprised of professional and health care environment knowledge through self-study of company-provided scientific, product and marketplace information, attendance at product workshops and conferences, as well as consistent and ongoing review of our company promotional materials.
- Conducting Clinical Training Programs to deliver required training to customers in support of the utilization of our products.
- Regularly monitoring their business performance against objectives using company provided tools.
- Developing a territory level business plan in accordance with our company policies, standards and ethics.
- Maintaining product knowledge and certification on our company portfolio for which they are responsible.
- Within select customer accounts, acts as primary point of contact for the customer, meet with key customers/personnel to maintain understanding of their current practice structure, business model, and key influencers (Managed Care Organization/payers, employers, state policy), and their patients’ needs. Identifies business opportunities and makes information available to relevant stakeholders to support the identified customer and organizational needs.
- For select customer accounts, coordinate with our company customer team (Account Executives, Integrated Delivery System team, Solutions support teams, etc.) to outline customer strategy for interactions/relationships aimed at improved customer and patient support.
- Required: BA/BS
- Demonstrated excellence in current or previous educational or professional roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills .
- Valid Driver's license.
- Ability to convey technical concepts accurately and clearly.
- Previous sales, account management, consultative, or customer service experience.
- Ability to analyze metrics to assess progress against objectives.
- Fertility/Women’s Healthcare experience
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
NOTICE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS
In accordance with Managers' Policy - Job Posting and Employee Placement, all employees subject to this policy are required to have a minimum of twelve (12) months of service in current position prior to applying for open positions.
If you have been offered a separation benefits package but have not yet reached your separation date and are offered a position within the salary and geographical parameters as set forth in the Summary Plan Description (SPD) of your separation package, then you are no longer eligible for your separation benefits package. To discuss in more detail, please contact your HRBP or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
1st - Day
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: